Saturday, October 17, 2015
- 7:30 am – Begin polishing your instrument and shoes like they are a brand new Porsche.
- 8:30 am – The most focused and intense rehearsal of the season.
- 9:30 am – Line up for the best breakfast buffet this side of the Mississippi River. Only your own grandmother makes better biscuits and gravy than our booster parents!
- 11:00 am – Load the Yellow Limo’s and head off to the place where “Black Gold” was discovered, also known as Pearland.
- 12:00 pm – Arrive at “The Rig” and begin unloading our equipment in a timely fashion.
- 1:10 pm – Cool, calm, and focused warm-up.
- 2:15 pm – Give the best performance of the season in front of a packed stadium of Gator Fans, aka ALL OF OUR BAND PARENTS AND FAMILY. This performance is free, so please come and support us!
- 2:30 pm – Reload our equipment and return home following our victorious afternoon.